Suggestions to celebrate ITLAD:
1. Help commandeer the CSI set and film a pirate detective sequence.
2. Kill all the zombie pirates attacking the CSI set.
3. Visit the Talk Like A Pirate Day website.
4. Find some interesting phrases to say on this Uncyclopdia article, or use this Pirate Dictionary.
5. Change your Facebook page to Pirate.
6. Invade various threads and jabber away in Pirate-ese about rum and Tortuga and Davy Jones and the awesomeness that is Jack Sparrow.
7. Watch lots of Spongebob episodes involving The Flying Dutchman.
8. Have a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon.
9. Translate "Yo Ho Yo Ho Its a Pirate Life For Me!" into German and sing it at the Oktoberfest, to stay true to the spirit of both celebrations.
10. Dress up and talk like a pirate all day!
Or any other ideas ye can think of, provided they're properly pirate-y.